Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chances are that if you’re reading this......

you are someone similar to me…..someone who has battled the bulge, fought with the fat monsters, counted calories, logged hours at the gym. Then all of a sudden for no apparent reason I just fell back into the dark chasm of not seeing results fast enough, so I throw all my hard work to the wayside and drown my sorrows in a cheeseburger. I’ve worked hard to lose around 80lbs and have managed to keep it off but I’m not quite yet where my goal is. My goal being to finally wear Single Digit sized clothing…. I find myself repeating the vicious cycle of weight loss…… work out, eat right, not see miracles happen overnight, gorge myself on candies and carbs, loathe myself for being a failure, wash and repeat. This blog is to mostly for me. Make my actions from this day forward accountable to not only myself but to anyone reading this…or no one at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment