Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I've lost nearly a ton of weight......


OK if you really want to put it in perspective I have lost about 300lbs. Broken down into increments of five to ten pounds…..granted that it’s the same five to ten pounds that I lose and put back on over and over again for the last 5 years. I seem to do this thing where I lose 5lbs and to congratulate myself on a job well done I treat myself to ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery. Y’know, Because I try to reason with myself that I’m allowed to have one treat meal once a week. Well all of a sudden my treat meal carries on to the next day. Then I turn a blind eye to the fact that my one treat meal has lasted a week and a half, And don’t you know it by the time I realize I more than likely consumed my 5lbs back it’s been a good two weeks that I allowed the bad eating habits to continue and I’m back to where I started: five pounds heavier, feeling fat and bloated and upset that I waste my time losing and putting the weight back on. Think of this as a daily dose of reality…. If I actually applied myself and stuck with the eat right and exercise plan I would already be at my goal and I wouldnt have to spend more precious time writing a stupid blog to convince myself that this is the only way to be held accountable for weight loss….. ….moral of the story….stop being a fat ass…..keep going to the gym and to stay away from anything that tastes really really delicious because more than likely it’s a gift from the devil and should not be consumed

No comments:

Post a Comment